Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Great Wall of China

From a spaceship, 10 miles above earth

You can't see much below

except an asshole.

Big as a crater.

Like the one from an astroid

that made the Dinosaurs extinct.



He cuts in front of cars on I-95

driving to South Beach.

to the night clubs

where he invites love and

finds group alienation.



Do not be an asshole,

The business sages say

if you want to manage people.

But how many assholes have you known?

A million?

They manage.


Other than assholes,

I am angry with the Adult film industry.

Not for the vulgar images.

But for the language used showing

disrespect for the general area where life begins.

For example, I heard them refer to a clitoris

As a cookie.

1 comment:

Scott Lahti said...

>I heard them refer to a clitoris

>As a cookie.

Recalling with uncanny fidelity the prophetic cry of the analytic philosopher Fred Durst, of the philosophic circle Limp Bisquick, from its 1999 worldwide smash ''Nookie'', an apparent hymn to the Nordic god of the cellphone Nookia -

''(chorus) (2x)
i did it all for the nookie (come on) the nookie (come on)
so you can take that cookie and stick it up your (yeah)
stick it up your (yeah) stick it up your (yeah)
stick it up your [&c. - scott3362]

http://www.lyrics007.com/Limp%20Bizkit%20Lyrics/Nookie%20Lyrics.html

Now if you Peak Oilers will excuse me, I'm going down to thebog and warm my feet with my friend that poor old sod Mr. Aqualung...dededede...dedededededede...